Grails stuff

Don't know how new the news is, or if too many people care but ...

•Robotic Empire is re-releasing the vinyl versions of Redlight and Burden Of Hope.

•Temporary Residence is releasing the Black Tar Prophecies 1-4 on vinyl. I believe 1-3 will be on a single LP.

•A new album comes out in September.

I was pretty stoked.

Don't know how new the news is, or if too many people care but ...

•Robotic Empire is re-releasing the vinyl versions of Redlight and Burden Of Hope.

•Temporary Residence is releasing the Black Tar Prophecies 1-4 on vinyl. I believe 1-3 will be on a single LP.

•A new album comes out in September.

I was pretty stoked.

bad-ass, you have any idea when this stuff is supposed to come out?

pretty sure Important are doing the Black Tar Prophecies 1-3 LP. could be wrong though. Black Tar Prophecies IV vinyl is coming on Important too. there'll be a pic disc of Vol IV. see below:

' Black Tar IV will be released on May 11th on Important records!,,

...Volume IV is an even mix of Satanic backmasking tape collage and ultra-melancholy Italian suspense shit ...but with an 8 minute old school Hawkwind head-nodder for when you need to go there... Timba Harris, from Secret Chiefs, composed strings for one track and is working with us to bluster up the next full length -- as usual this record will only be on vinyl until we compile it with the next volume for the CD later on,, but!,, we're doing a special picture disc for this volume... 500 copies... besides the picture discs there will only be 1000 Stoughton-jacketed LPs,,, 200 of those will be a killer translucent coke-bottle color --

Tracklist:

1- I Want a New Drug

2- Self-Hypnosis

3- A Mansion has Many Rooms

4- New Drug II

5- Up all Night'