South Park Season 14 Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funnier than 13. doesnt say much though.

yeah right!

-margaritaville

-eat, pray, queef

-fishsticks (kayne epiosde)

-fatbeard (somalian pirates episode)

-W.T.F. (that's not wraaastling!)

five GREAT fucking episodes.. which isnt much, but its been 13 years with the same 2 writers.. i still consider it impressive.

last nights episode was the only of the season that i remember fully enjoying throughout.. (with the exception of the "200" episodes.. which were full of awesome references but not really that memorable.)

funnier than 13. doesnt say much though.

yeah right!

-margaritaville

-eat, pray, queef

five GREAT fucking episodes.. which isnt much, but its been 13 years with the same 2 writers.. i still consider it impressive.

last nights episode was the only of the season that i remember fully enjoying throughout.. (with the exception of the "200" episodes.. which were full of awesome references but not really that memorable.)

yeah you're right. i was mistakenly comparing it to the first half of season 14 a.k.a. i thought the episodes from last march/april were season 13 for some reason

yeah right!

-margaritaville

-eat, pray, queef

yeah you're right. i was mistakenly comparing it to the first half of season 14 a.k.a. i thought the episodes from last march/april were season 13 for some reason

oh... well then yeah... totally backed.