LifeLine Records Update: Boiling Over, MLIW

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

talked to Joe yesterday, he's out of town without internet access, will be back in town tomorrow evening.

I know I sound like a broken record, but please relax everybody. Joe's as trustworthy of a guy as I know and he's not out trying to scam you, his label's a one man operation so please be patient.

I have a lot packages ready to go! I sincerely apologize to everyone that is still waiting and anyone that had to wait a ridiculous amount of time to get their order.

If you have emailed and me I have not responded, please PM on here and give me your full name and I will get back to you! I will have everything squared away by tomorrow night.

I to help make sure THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN, I know have a partner in LifeLine Records. First I have done the label with someone else since the xHead Onx 7". As everyone that reads this thread, I work a lot and shit keeps happening in my life that is both good and bad like everyone else that is distracting me from my responsibilities. Rest assured, the long delays on mail order will be ending!

Thank you everyone so much for your support and patience with me. PM me with your full name so I can look up your order and get a you the correct answer to your issue right away!

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...