yesterday, I ran over bambi's mommy

i once creamed a rabbit going 110 mph driving through utah. i was staring at it the whole time, and it was just sitting there. it jumped under my tire at the last possible second where i couldn't avoid it.

i almost hit a deer in my city (suburb of LA) and i was more confused than anything. i didn't even think that there would be places for deer to live around where i live.

Guest chappy5

Man those pics a raunchy.

I agree with the whole driving in Northern Ontario, It's some scary shit, winter is hell and the random animals that come out of nowhere really makes for close calls and evidently hitting them sometimes.

I've been in a car when a crow made a nice dent in the hood of my Aunts, and My uncle he hit two dear in one week, the first one wasn't bad, but the second left a nasty dent in the passenger side.

The Closest call I've ever had was when driving to Thunder Bay and a giant fucker of a moose came out of nowhere, the funny part, we were driving a puddle jumper and by the time we hit the breaks all we just ended sliding right under neath it! Serious shit!

On a side note, PA roads are complete shit. Why do you guys not pull tires out of the road? I drove through there on a road trip last summer and my friend and I seriously had to dodge like, 20 tires during the few hours we were traveling through. I have never seen an entire tire sitting in the road in FL.

On a side note, PA roads are complete shit. Why do you guys not pull tires out of the road? I drove through there on a road trip last summer and my friend and I seriously had to dodge like, 20 tires during the few hours we were traveling through. I have never seen an entire tire sitting in the road in FL.

now that is fun to say.

probably the retreads from semi's. not sure if other states allow those. i've had them blow right infront of me doing 75 miles an hour on I-80 and bounce off my windshield/car several times. scary shit.