First "Real" Show

Helmet with Black Train Jack, Jawbox and De La Soul at the Trocadero in Philly.

Hole shit! That is a crazy lineup, I'd kill to see Helmet and Jawbox!

My first real show (I'm not counting when I saw the bare naked ladies in 3'rd grade) was when I was 11 my dad took me to see Lollapalooza 96 and I saw: The Screaming Trees, The Violent Femmes, Rancid, The Ramones, Soundgarden and Metallica. It was amazing!

The first show I saw without an adult present was Soulfly in 2000.

Sum 41 (all killer no filler had just came out) H20, and Autopilot Off @ The Webster.

I was in 5th grade and people were all wicked nice and kept making me crowd surf while I was singing along to "Empty Pockets"

tee hee, the Webster

I saw MxPx (Buffalo tour), Homegrown (meh), and The Get Up Kids (4MM tour) there back in the day. i don't think i've had that much fun since.

My first was Metallica with The Cult in 1989. It was at Red Rocks. Damaged Justice Tour(And Justice For All).

What pissed me off was it was The Cult's last night of the tour and Faith No More was joining the next night in SLC. FNM was just starting to get big.The Cult got an A for effort,but NO ONE wanted to listen to them.

Metallica fucking owned. Then they released the Black Album and have blown goats ever since.

first show was Blue Meanies / Less Than Jake / The Spitvalves in like 96 or 97. i stayed the night at my friends house and we snuck out and had his brother drive us to the show. it was at a club in orlando surrounded by crack houses, so my parents NEVER wanted me to go there.

Wow, I'd kill to see Blue Meanies.

First show was the O.C Supertones, Ghoti Hook, and Stavesacre at a church in VA in '96 or '97. A pretty interesting show for a first time. First show at a non-religious venue was MxPx, Homegrown, and Westin at 930 club in DC. That show was nuts as it was my 16th birthday and MxPx used that show as part of their live record.

First show was GWAR at Pearl Street Nightclub in Northampton, Mass. I was 15. My friends and I didn't have licenses yet, so my sister and her friend drove us to the show and waited in Northampton for us to come out. When we came out soaked and red, they thought it was hilarious. Even though their music pretty much sucks, I still try to see GWAR every time they tour. It's part nostalgia and part wanting to get covered with fake blood.

first show was down by law and the queers at this warehouse club on long island, summer of 96.

Oddly enough i didnt go to my first "concert" till 99, RATM, gangstarr, and at the drive-in. needless to say i havnt gone to another "concert" since because that one is pretty hard to top.

At The Drive In and RATM on the same bill? I am jealous. Real jealous.

first show was down by law and the queers at this warehouse club on long island, summer of 96.

Oddly enough i didnt go to my first "concert" till 99, RATM, gangstarr, and at the drive-in. needless to say i havnt gone to another "concert" since because that one is pretty hard to top.

At The Drive In and RATM on the same bill? I am jealous. Real jealous.

It was actually the first time i heard ATDI, and then spent the next year finding everything the band has ever put out. I was fourtunite to see them 2 times, would have been three but i couldn't get off of work about 8 years ago and missed them playing in a bowling alley on long island with brand new hahahaha