WRESTLEMANIA XXVI

My thoughts on the show: Hilarious that Swagger couldnt get the briefcase down in MITB. I was shocked to see him win. Also shocked that the HHH/Sheamus match was so early, but now HHH can say he beat the guy that Cena,Orton couldnt beat and get back to main event status. Great to see Batista tap out to Cena, and it seemed that Cena was getting pretty frustrated with Batista during the match and his constant botches (I.E. dropping him directly on his head). Bizzare to see Undertaker show emotion to Shawn and not want to put him down and retire him, but Shawn mocking him to get under his skin was great. Undertaker seemed to be really hurting in his hip after the match and classy move to have him break character and shake hands and give Shawn the spotlight.

All in all, a decent show, wish the Punk/Rey match went longer and that Rey didnt have those lame extensions on his mask. Also, what was with Kofi's hair?