WRESTLEMANIA XXVI

Stoked for this year, the card looks solid as hell. Make your predictions here, bitches!

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels - No matter who scores the victory, the fans will be the true winners. Still, I haven't heard any buzz about HBK hanging it up, so I'm giving him the win.

Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon - Bret Hart, duh. Can't wait to see the Sharpshooter.

WWE Champion Batista vs. John Cena - Cena -- this dude's WM record is currently 4-1, and I don't see the loss column growing any time soon.

World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho vs. Edge - Jericho, only so the Jericho-Edge feud can continue for another month or so before the belt changes hands

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - the talent pool for this thing is insane this year! I'd like to see Christian win and then set up a program with Edge, which would make for some pretty killer matches and entertaining promos. The only other guy I could see winning is Kofi, or maaaaybe Drew McIntyre, but since he still has the IC strap, what's the point of having him win this?

Unified Tag Team Champion Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth - I'd like to see Morrison and Truth lose just so Morrison can go after the Miz for the US strap instead.

Triple H vs. Sheamus - Yeah, like the boss' son-in-law is going to lose to this jabroni.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes (Triple Threat Match) -

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - Punk wins, Mysterio joins his stable unwillingly -- should make for a few good months of TV

10-Diva Tag Team Match - bathroom break!

Taker over Michaels:This is gonna be amazing.

Bret vs Vince:I think the build up has been awful and this match will be a let down cause Bret looks awful.

Cena vs Batista: If this will close it out the show, I'll give it to Cena if its not then I'll give this one to the Animal.

Edge vs Jericho: This could steal the show but it won't cause everyone will have to tone it down to make the Taker/Michaels match more epic.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes (Triple Threat Match) - This match will be a let down, should've taken Cody Rhodes out or put him as an enforcer. I see this one as a bore.

Triple H vs. Sheamus: The first time since X7 that HHH will not be in a title match when he wasn't injured. I see him putting over Sheamus in this one.

Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth:Filler match, I'll give it to Show and Miz so Morrison will go on a solo run for a belt.

Money In The Bank: Great roster, I'm gonna take Christian.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - Rey wins for the kids but damn if Punk isn't gonna cut one of those epic SXE promos.

This should be a good WM, I really like the card.

Taker-Michaels= toss up, Shawn has been telling people he is willing to hang it up, and Taker I can see letting Shawn be the one that stops the streak. Both will take a break either way after the match for injuries they have, and it WILL NOT top last years match, just wont.

Cena-Batista = Cena. Batista has owned him for the entire build up so Cena will pull the Im face and win card. More than ok in my book as I hate Batista

Triple threat= boring. Dont care, all three of them are too slow, too deliberate, and too annoying for me to care about this match

Diva match= pre ppv match so doesnt matter, only for dvd

MITB= Mcyntire wins unless they have the winner try to cash it in tonight, which would then be christian winning and losing to...

Edge-Jericho= Jericho wins over Edge as Edge has owned him as well

HHH-Sheamus= toss up. Gone back and forth for the most part. HHH likes Sheamus backstage so Ican see him putting him over, but not sure on this, Ill say Sheamus just to hope that HHH cares about the future of the business as he gets ready to go backstage in a few years.

Punk-Rey= Punk gives great promo and has a great match with Rey. Punk wins but its a close one.

Tag match, obviously its the miz and show retaining. The Miz is much better than Morrison now that they broke up and glad to see him have so much gold on him, makes him a great heel.

Hart-McMahon= Hart wins for the fans. I doubt we see the sharp shooter as Bret doesnt want to taint his career and make it look weak. I see it being a real street fight style match and Vince taking a big bump for the loss.

Pretty stoked for the card this year though

Taker wins, the streak rolls on as it always does.

Bret Hart hopefully but Vince will probably pull some shit.

Cena - god i hate Cena.

Jericho wins

Money in the bank - I like Kofi.

Showmiz loses

Triple H destroys.

One of the guys in the triple threat match allies with one and betrays the other, my guess is Rhodes.

Punk wins

Michaels over Taker - I think it's Takers time, to be honest.

Vince over Bret - somehow, someway Vince will find a way toscrew over Bret once again. And Bret looks terrible.

Cena over Batista - it's obvious.

Edge over Jericho - I think this is the match that will have me on the edge of my seat (see what i did there? haha)

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes - for this match, i will go make myself a sandwich cause I have no care for it.

Triple h over Sheamus - this match is kinda pointless. Triple H will take it.

Big Show & The Miz vs. John Morrison & R-Truth - who cares? but Big Show and the Miz will take it

Money In The Bank: CHRISTIAN.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - going with Rey Mysterio. cm punk makes edge kids look bad/stupid, I'm sorry.

Vince over Bret - somehow, someway Vince will find a way toscrew over Bret once again. And Bret looks terrible.

for a guy thats been through as much as bret has, id say he looks pretty damn good.

if youre a wrestling fan and you havent read his book, id recommend it. its probably the best wrestler bio ive ever read.

i love bret hart, but i gotta say -- it wasnt very good. at the same time, im not sure what anyone could have expected out of him. he obviously cant take any bumps and even before his stroke doctors were advising him to quit wrestling. still, it was cool to see him in the ring again.

I think the match did what it was supposed to do. It was a good bookend to the screwjob and hopefully this results in the new Hart Dynasty getting some TV time, very underused right now.

Bret Hart's match with Vince was just uncomfortable. Long, limited action, and not intense enough. It's understandable but not what everyone was expecting after 12 years of build up. A better solution would have been to have Hart team up with the Dynasty and have Vince team up with McIntyre and another heel from the Money in the Bank (Dolph Zigler or someone), which would have made both matches infinitely better.

The whole lumberjack thing was so dumb. "Hey Bret, I BOUGHT YOUR FAMILY!"

"Hey Vince, THEY TOLD ME ABOUT IT! DOUBLE CROSS!"

I think even a 3rd grader would realize how convoluted that whole thing was. The WWE had the world's most anticipated feud on their hands and they botched it every single week. I'm impressed; it's hard to screw up that much.