FS: NOFX Cokie the Clown White/Pink /103

100resolutions

Here i am, the last month has been rough for my bank account and i decided to sell this awesome piece of music.

Here's the info of the record:

Release Date:

November 24, 2009

Details:

3 Song 7” about drugs, clowns, and geography.

(103 on White w/ Red Haze Color vinyl. 903 on Green Vinyl. No Longer Available.)

Track List

1: Cokie the Clown

2: Codependence Day

3: Straight Outta Massachusett

The record has never been played and looks like new. I'll send you a pic on request if you're interested.

Please send me an offer.

Good luck.

Haha this dude is a joke. I made him an offer on the fatwiki board and he didnt even reply. If you really have the record and want to rob somebodies pocket book dont post here post it on ebay you schlep rock.

Dude, you're a joke. I'm taking offers right now and for your information, yes i have this vinyl. Sorry if I didn't get back at you for your offer but i don't think it's a crime to not answering all the offers you've got. And if you think i posted that just for fun, i don't know, don't bid on it?

Haha this dude is a joke. I made him an offer on the fatwiki board and he didnt even reply. If you really have the record and want to rob somebodies pocket book dont post here post it on ebay you schlep rock.

Dude, you're a joke. I'm taking offers right now and for your information, yes i have this vinyl. Sorry if I didn't get back at you for your offer but i don't think it's a crime to not answering all the offers you've got. And if you think i posted that just for fun, i don't know, don't bid on it?

Haha somebody needs some midol. Relax bloody pants, things will get better. How about a batch of homemade cupcakes and the spare change from my penny jar?