F/S or trade Brand new TDAGARIM red

justlikekevin

you're incorrect dude. Its a crap shoot with this album when it comes to the color. In order to get the 3 available retail colors i had to buy a bunch of copies. I don't see what the problem is with that. I also don't get why you're such a goddamn busybody making a profile just to judge people and go creep on ebay etc. to try and "expose" someone as a flipper. get over yourself dude and get a life. this is a message board, theres no reason to take it so seriously. Your negative presence is more harmful than someone selling records on a forum reserved for selling records. lastly i challenge you to post without the words jackass, asshole, or flipper. go.

get the fuck out of here. nothing you say will justify what youre doing. its a bullshit move. youre presence in this world is ruining this board and record collecting. you posted the link to your ebay auction in the ebay thread dumbass so "creeping" ebay, whatever that is, is way off base. you made an account just to sell things for at least 5x the retail price. which you wont get from here anyway so its a lost cause. get hit by a car.

again. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. keep up being a dick. you made a user name just to flip shit. many people here feel youre harassing people by trying to flip shit. especially since you clearly joined just to do it and contribute nothing to the community here. where as i contribute humor and amusement for everyone by getting under the skin of assholes like you. this is not the place for flippers. stick to fleabay.

Kevin just ignore him. You realize you're arguing with a troll right? I mean really, his username is downwithflippers.

yeah that guy is obviously an asshat.

Maybe, but at the same time, I would be willing to guess that once the OP is done selling/trading/flipping/whatever his records, he will no longer be posting here. Not that I care, but it is what it is.

I shipped the 2 red ones i had today. The white one is still for sale or trade. Ive been buying from vinyl collective for a few years and checking the forums for a while looking for records. selling my extra records was the catalyst for signing up but I am interested in buying/trading with you dudes, and being an all around not crappy dude.