I hope the Patriots lose tonight...

kyle

look, what the patriots are doing is tainted. they were caught cheating. if bonds gets a * for using steroids, the patriots should get a * also for filming the oppositions bench. anyways, the players for the patriots PURPOSELY caused pentalties last night. The false start on 4th & 1, the randy moss hold where he PUSHED himself into the safety, both of those plays were done ON PURPOSE to draw pentaltties because they could not move down the field on their own. they had to cheat to move towards the endzone. how many times were they stopped? a billion and a half, only to convert 4th down because of a penalty. fuck them. The steelers had a banner in the stands the other night saying "5 Championships, NO cheating", and its fucking true. They got caught and its tainted everything they've accomplished in the last 5 years. They were warned three fucking times last season for the exact thing they got caught for this season. A bunch of cheaters is what they are. New England Patriots*

Guest scriptedrain
look, what the patriots are doing is tainted. they were caught cheating. if bonds gets a * for using steroids, the patriots should get a * also for filming the oppositions bench. anyways, the players for the patriots PURPOSELY caused pentalties last night. The false start on 4th & 1, the randy moss hold where he PUSHED himself into the safety, both of those plays were done ON PURPOSE to draw pentaltties because they could not move down the field on their own. they had to cheat to move towards the endzone. how many times were they stopped? a billion and a half, only to convert 4th down because of a penalty. fuck them. The steelers had a banner in the stands the other night saying "5 Championships, NO cheating", and its fucking true. They got caught and its tainted everything they've accomplished in the last 5 years. They were warned three fucking times last season for the exact thing they got caught for this season. A bunch of cheaters is what they are. New England Patriots*

1. They received absolutely no advantages from Spygate. Regardless of what you want to believe, it was caught before they could use any of the images / video.

2. They've been the most watched and scrutinized team since Week 1. There's no way they could have cheated in weeks 2-13. How do you explain their dominance or 12-0 record? Even if you think they somehow would've lost that Jets game, they're still the #1 team in the conference (and tied for #1 in the league).

3. You have no evidence of any cheating, anywhere. You just think that because they've won Super Bowls, they must've cheated. That's called "speculation." And again, it doesn't explain this year's dominance.

4. There is no * in relation to Barry Bonds. You made it up based on, surprise surprise, speculation.

5. Show me your proof of them causing penalties on purpose. If it wasn't for Brian Billick's timeout, you wouldn't be bitching about last night's game. The Ravens choked (Tom Brady's 4th down run? The Ravens blatent hold in the endzone that gave the Patriots a first down?)and #57's idiotic penalties / actions are as much to blame for their loss as anything else. Did you even watch through the end of the game?

6. Everything in the last 5 years is tainted? Someone sounds just a little bitter. I mean c'mon. Winning week in and week out is not a fluke. Use your head.

Guest scriptedrain
The only * I know of in regards to Barry Bonds is the one Mark Ecko is having branded on his 756th home run ball.

Exactly. Reeeealll credible.

The only * I know of in regards to Barry Bonds is the one Mark Ecko is having branded on his 756th home run ball.

Exactly. Reeeealll credible.

But he did so at the behest of baseball fans world wide. I don't want to jack this thread, but... fuck Barry Bonds. Fuck him up his cheating asshole.