FS: Doubles, Brand New, Copeland, Circa, JEW, DCFC

daniel

My semester is coming to an end and I need some quick cash to pay off some fees. I'm selling variants, doubles, and a couple other records. PM me with offers please! The sooner I sell these the better!

I want to keep one of these:

Brand New | The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me | Red | 2x12", Gatefold, /500

Brand New | The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me | Marble | 2x12", Gatefold, /500

Brand New | The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me | White | 2x12", Gatefold

I'm keeping my tour press:

Copeland | Beneath Medicine Tree | Coke Bottle Green w/ Black splatter | 12", spot gloss jacket, /200

Copeland | Beneath Medicine Tree | Seaweed Green/Grey swirl | 12", spot gloss jacket, /200

I'm also willing to sell all these:

Cinematic Sunrise | A Coloring Storybook and Long Playing Record | Picturedisc | 12" $11ppd

Death Cab For Cutie | Narrow Stairs | Black | 12", 180 gram vinyl, die-cut cover $15ppd

Fireworks | All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion | White | 12", Gatefold, /200 $11ppd

Four Year Strong | Enemy Of The World | Clear Orange | 12" $15ppd

Jimmy Eat World | Futures | Black | 2x12", Gatefold, 180 gram vinyl, etched d-side offer

The Bled | Silent Treatment | Green | 2x12", /300 $20ppd

The Fall of Troy | Phantom On The Horizon | Translucent Orange | 12" $11ppd

The Used | The Used | Black | 2x12" $15ppd

Thanks!

I also have the following prints I would part with:

Converge - Axe To Fall 18"x24"

[image]

Underoath - Lost In The Sound of Separation 18"x24"

I couldn't find a photo but it's alternative artwork. It's really nice looking and hand numbered.

There are a handful of things, here, that I'd totally like to grab. Unfortunately I'm a little tight on cash at the moment. Hope you can come up with enough cash -- those tuition fees are a killer.

/edit/

Dammit. I probably shouldn't go for it, but what can you tell me about that Futures LP? Is it a double, or an additional variant you're parting with? And what kind of condition is it in? I'll PM you if I can talk myself into springing for it.