Matt Skiba - 'Demos'

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does SRC send out shipping confirmation e-mails? I haven't gotten one yet, and haven't received this in the mail either.

Just shoot me an email with your order number or your name and i will check into it for ya! [email protected]

Talk about quick customer service! Jenna answered in no time!

Also, got this in the mail today, ha. Guess I should've just waited a few hours.

Thanks for the comment! Also the track listing is wrong but I haven't been given any additional info! Hopefully it somehow makes your vinyl all worth more

The sundowners have shipped as well

Also the skiba is a black red swirl. http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Matt-Skiba-%252d-Demos-LP-%28Exclusive-Black%7B47%7DRed-Swirl%29.html

I believe Skiba is /530 and Sundowner is /450.

Alright, thanks. I'm not as worried now. Interpunk still hasn't sold out of their exclusives yet, and they have less than that.

I feel like the sundowner one sold out somewhat quickly (a couple of days to a week?), and the matt skiba one just sold out in the past few days... granted, they were 2 or 3 times as rare, but they were also all in one place as opposed to dispersed to however many hot topics there are... I have a feeling the employees at MOA are going to get tired of me calling them once these hit stores.

Alright, thanks. I'm not as worried now. Interpunk still hasn't sold out of their exclusives yet, and they have less than that.

I feel like the sundowner one sold out somewhat quickly (a couple of days to a week?), and the matt skiba one just sold out in the past few days... granted, they were 2 or 3 times as rare, but they were also all in one place as opposed to dispersed to however many hot topics there are... I have a feeling the employees at MOA are going to get tired of me calling them once these hit stores.

Interpunk still has theirs listed on the their front page. But good point about these being dispersed all over as opposed to one place.

If a few are going up online I might be able to order one that way. If not there's always the chance that my Hot Topic will have it.

*Edit* NVM, those are just the standard now. They must have sold out after sending out their newsletter today.

+ interpunk-300 on brown

+ hot topic-500 on clear with black swirl

+ fork radio-100 on clear red with black swirl

+ retail stores-500 on clear blue

+ Asian Man Records-300 purple

+ Asian Man Records-300 clear red

+ All the rest will be black.

I found these numbers in another thread, I'm assuming ILC is the retail stores /500 on clear blue?

+ interpunk-300 on brown

+ hot topic-500 on clear with black swirl

+ fork radio-100 on clear red with black swirl

+ retail stores-500 on clear blue

+ Asian Man Records-300 purple

+ Asian Man Records-300 clear red

+ All the rest will be black.

I found these numbers in another thread, I'm assuming ILC is the retail stores /500 on clear blue?

I think I knew all of that except for the "retail stores" part... hmmm... so does this mean all retail stores (that aren't already getting exclusives) or is it only available to independent record stores that go through the ILC?