Matt Skiba - 'Demos'

Just got an Asian Man email, and it mentioned the new Skiba album, out August 10...

And finally, with the Matt Skiba release coming out August 10th, we are going to press 3 different colors of vinyl for this. So my question to you is can you guys suggest the colors? You can see the cover here: myspace.com/mattskibamusic

I guess the bike picture is the cover art...?

Stoked for this release.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So my Asian Man order showed up today and i grabbed the Matt Skiba CD out of the package before i headed out for the night. Did anybody else notice the tracklisting is screwed up? While listening to the CD I instantly noticed that track 13 is a cover of Pegboy's 'Field of Darkness' and not 'Special' as the tracklisting states. Tracks 14 thru 16 are the last 3 of the album as listed. So the big question is was the track mistakenly omitted from the tracklisting on the artwork, or was it not intended to be included on the album?

So my Asian Man order showed up today and i grabbed the Matt Skiba CD out of the package before i headed out for the night. Did anybody else notice the tracklisting is screwed up? While listening to the CD I instantly noticed that track 13 is a cover of Pegboy's 'Field of Darkness' and not 'Special' as the tracklisting states. Tracks 14 thru 16 are the last 3 of the album as listed. So the big question is was the track mistakenly omitted from the tracklisting on the artwork, or was it not intended to be included on the album?

I noticed this too. Don't know what the deal with that is..

ok so the track listing says one thing and the audio is the Pegboy cover, right?

Got my Shopradiocast version today. It's not half black/ half red but just a dark red with some black streaks in it. No camera so I can't take a pic.

Does SRC send out shipping confirmation e-mails? I haven't gotten one yet, and haven't received this in the mail either.

Just shoot me an email with your order number or your name and i will check into it for ya! [email protected]