WANT: An Albatross

bmsaareagles

could you be more specific please? Thanks

i can be more specific.

SHUT UP!

PLEASE F OFF!! IM TRYING TO BUY SOME RECORDS AND YOUR MESSING UP THIS THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENTS. I MAY BE A "FAN BOY" AND I MAY BE YOUNGER THEN YOU, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL ARE MORE IMMATURE! THINK OF WHAT YOUR DOING. YOU ARE TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE (WHICH I GUESS ISN'T VERY VALUABLE) TO ANNOY A PERSON YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. YOU ARE A LOSER AND I PITY YOU. NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

i can be more specific.

SHUT UP!

PLEASE F OFF!! IM TRYING TO BUY SOME RECORDS AND YOUR MESSING UP THIS THREAD WITH YOUR STUPID COMMENTS. I MAY BE A "FAN BOY" AND I MAY BE YOUNGER THEN YOU, BUT YOU SURE AS HELL ARE MORE IMMATURE! THINK OF WHAT YOUR DOING. YOU ARE TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE (WHICH I GUESS ISN'T VERY VALUABLE) TO ANNOY A PERSON YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. YOU ARE A LOSER AND I PITY YOU. NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

SORRY NO CAN DO. IM CLEARLY UNDER YOUR SKIN AND WILL STAY THERE.

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!

Yeah your under my skin because you are a stupid fuck. Leave me the hell alone, do something with your life loser.

SHUT UP!

Yeah your under my skin because you are a stupid fuck. Leave me the hell alone, do something with your life loser.

no this is fun.

i think everyone here thnks youre a stupid fuck too and with no doubt the worst taste in music. on top of it you wear your crappy taste in music on your sleeve. i would be embarrased to post that i was listening to a 30 seconds to mars album or have a near complete my chemical romance collection you bought with mommy or daddy credit card.

SHUT UP!

no this is fun.

i think everyone here thnks youre a stupid fuck too and with no doubt the worst taste in music. on top of it you wear your crappy taste in music on your sleeve. i would be embarrased to post that i was listening to a 30 seconds to mars album or have a near complete my chemical romance collection you bought with mommy or daddy credit card.

SHUT UP!

I'm proud of every vinyl I have. My "My Chemical Romance" collection is probably worth more then you. And who cares if I have bands that you don't like, most of the kids my age don't even know what vinyl is. I bought every single record I have with my own money, and people may think that I'm a stupid fuck but they are probably putting you in the same boat. So stop making assumptions, grow up, respect other people's music tastes, and leave me alone.

SHUT UP!

changing your username and avatar to something somehow amazingly lamer will not help you hide fanboy. you will not enjoy this site with my chemical romance records. i suggest you leave and join the my chemical romance message board. youll fine in just fine there with the rest of the fan boys.

SHUT UP!

hey there guy, add these anal blazers to your shut up list:

winston (myself), Adam, servo, fagitbulletrecords, initrecords, forgeagain, impact, controlthebleeding, mediocore, themean. you're a closet mcr fan and you know it.