Nas and Damian Marley - Distant Relatives

Anybody know anything about this album, is it going to be available on vinyl anywhere? doesn't come out till tomorrow, but I wanna know because I'll just get the cd if not. I also thought I saw something somewhere about a 7" from it but not sure.

On a side note, how about that preorder?? (just a joke, pleeease don't turn this into yet another BN thread).

Anybody know anything about this album, is it going to be available on vinyl anywhere? doesn't come out till tomorrow, but I wanna know because I'll just get the cd if not. I also thought I saw something somewhere about a 7" from it but not sure.

On a side note, how about that preorder?? (just a joke, pleeease don't turn this into yet another BN thread).

I got the CD last week but havent listened to it yet. Havent heard anything about a vinyl release for it.

i can check when I get to work tomorrow, but i'm prety sure it's not getting the vinyl treatment.

Yea the one sheet only had the CD, thought a vinyl release might be coming soon after the CD release.

chances are if the retail one sheet only had the CD thats all there is. but it dosent hurt to check our systems, because something could be in the works.

Yea the one sheet only had the CD, thought a vinyl release might be coming soon after the CD release.

chances are if the retail one sheet only had the CD thats all there is. but it dosent hurt to check our systems, because something could be in the works.

Yea Ive noticed that sometimes the vinyl will come a month or so after the CD release with some of the majors

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it's $60.00 on ebay. discogs says lp was put out in uk, but also says no label. anyone wanna splash the cash here it is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NAS-DAMIAN-MARLEY-DI....ite m3360693c1a

Edit: If this is the only LP version, they only put 10 songs on it, so totally seems like a bootleg. Missing my favorite song too. :( Here's the tracklist I got from someone..

SIDE A:

1 - AS WE ENTER

2 - TRIBAL WAR FEAT K'NAAN

3 - STRONG WILL CONTINUE

4 - LAND OF PROMISE

5 - DISPEAR

SIDE B:

1 - IN HIS OWN WORDS FEAT STEPHEN MARLEY

2 - NAH MEAN

3 - LEADERS FEAT STEPHEN MARLEY

4 - MY GENERATION FEAT JOSS STONE & LIL' WAYNE

5 - AFRICA MUST WAKE UP FEAT K'NAAN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my store says it's real and they are getting 4 in in 2 days. Not to say stores don't carry bootlegs, but if you look at the back cover of the ebay listing(newbury comics one) the bootlegs had 10 songs whereas these have 14. It just seems strange that stores would all of a sudden start carrying the bootleg, cause another store in my area is getting it in as well. Guess I'll find out on Saturday.

my store says it's real and they are getting 4 in in 2 days. Not to say stores don't carry bootlegs, but if you look at the back cover of the ebay listing(newbury comics one) the bootlegs had 10 songs whereas these have 14. It just seems strange that stores would all of a sudden start carrying the bootleg, cause another store in my area is getting it in as well. Guess I'll find out on Saturday.
i work at Universal and i checked our repitorie system and it's not in there. nothing gets manufactured without being in the system. So unless this is some weird crazy exception, it's a bootleg.

What store is getting this in?