TP/PO: FALLEN FROM THE SKY / WONDER YEARS UTI 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

FALLEN FROM THE SKY / WONDER YEARS Under the Influence Vol 13 7" Transparent Brown vinyl

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=181530

FALLEN FROM THE SKY / WONDER YEARS Under the Influence Vol 13 7" Transparent Blue vinyl

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=181531

We are excited to announce the thirteenth release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork has been put together by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who have been asked to make their own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this thirteenth release, Fallen From The Sky cover “This Is A Call” by Foo Fighters and Wonders Years cover “Zip Lock” by Lit. The 7″s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. We expect to receive the 7″s by the end of May, early June.

Pressing info for this release will be out of edition of 1,000 copies (300 pressed on transparent brown (whiskey coke colored) vinyl, 700 pressed on transparent blue vinyl. I expect the brown vinyl to sell out really quickly.

Guest Admin
i would like to own this, but i just can't justify spending $5.75 for a two song 7" plus $4.00 shipping. and that's the media mail option.

pick up an LP of something you have been waiting to get; your shipping amount won't change much. It will go up only 75 cents for shipping. There are so many great LPs out or coming out soon. I recommend the Stephen Egerton LP.

Guest Admin
Subscriptions are entered for a TP as well, right?

Im sure this has been answered a few times before, I just cant remember.

yes

Guest Admin
Virgil,

I'm still expecting two more releases with my subscription (13 & 14). Are you shipping these to me? or has anything changed for the subscribers? I just don't want to miss out on these.

nothing has changed with the subscriptions. we will ship them

• 2 weeks later...

"We're sorry to inform you that we have just been made aware of a delay to the release of the Fallen From The Sky/Wonder Years - Under The Influence Vol. 13 7'' which you recently ordered. The release date has been pushed back until at least June 22nd. We apologize for this unforeseen delay."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...