SHR's Mix Tape Vol 4 “Consequences Swept Up Like S

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 4, "Consequences Swept Up Like Sand"

READ BELOW AS THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO RECEIVE A BUNDLE OF OUR MIXTAPES FOR FREE!!

We are excited to share with you Volume 4 of the Suburban Home Records' Mix Tape, "Consequences Swept Up Like Sand". This mix tape was inspired by Austin Lucas' new record, "Collection" and starts with "Wild Boar" from his new album. The mix continues with a track from "Somebody Loves You", then a live recording of Austin Lucas performing with Two Cow Garage as his backing band from Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary. There is also a live track from our anniversary featuring Mike Hale and Austin Lucas performing "Lives Like Mine" together. While I would prefer to leave the track listing a mystery, I can say that we included a track by Bob Lucas (Austin's father and bad ass musician) plus tracks by Suburban Home artists Drag the River, Tim Barry, Jon Snodgrass, Ninja Gun, and Josh Small. There is a track by Suburban Home's own Andy Thomas' band, Tin Horn Prayer. With the rest of the mix, let me just say that if you are a fan of Austin Lucas and a lot of the releases we put out on Suburban Home, we think you will not only love the mix, but you might even find a few new artists to fall in love with. The track listing was put together by yours truly with the help of Andy Thomas and Brandon Proff. The Austin Lucas interview was put together by Andy Thomas and myself. The art was put together by Brandon Proff.

Just like last time, you can get 5 copies for FREE. You will just need to pay for shipping. Keep 1 copy and give 4 to friends you think may enjoy the mix. We believe that music is meant to be shared. If you hear an artist that you like, please consider finding their releases and see if they are touring through a town near you.

Act fast as there are only a small number of mix tapes being made.

TWO WAYS TO RECEIVE 5 COPIES OF MIX TAPE VOLUME 4 FOR FREE!

1. Order any Suburban Home release through our mailorder partner, Interpunk. Forward your order confirmation email (with Suburban Home release in the order) and we will send you 5 FREE Mix Tapes. This link http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?Source=8888&what=2&searchfor=Suburban+Home will provide you a full list of available Suburban Home releases. Any orders starting May 1st count (just forward us your order confirmation). I guess you could forward us any order confirmation with a Suburban Home release on it to get 5 free mix tapes. Just make sure it includes your address.

2. Pay for postage - It's pretty simple. Paypal us the funds to pay for shipping costs depending on what Country you live in. Log into Paypal, Click Send Money. Pay $3.00 if you live in the United States or Canada. Pay $6.00 if you live in Europe, Asia, or Australia.

We will send you 5 mix tapes to be shared with your closest friends.