Anyone wanna sell/trade me LOST on DVD?

Lost is on ABC...you don't need cable for that, just bunny ears to get your local ABC, CBS, NBC etc...

Also I have seasons 1 and 2 and have been re watching them over the past few weeks to recap things...I need to pick up Season 3, I think it just came out...Im excite for season4 starting in February.

Season three= Tomorrow.

So pumped, my fav show.

Sucks that they will only be showing half the fourth season on tv though.

That hasn't been confirmed. They might wait until the strike is over and resume filming and show them all in order (which I would prefer, even though it would mean a longer wait).

i can check at my local used cd/dvd store if you want they typically have lost for good prices ive seen it for anywhere between 15 at 25 for seasons 1 and 2. ill let you know how much it is and id be happy to sell it to you for the price plus 3 bucks for media mail

That would be awesome, Loren! Thanks so much.

I have season 1 and 2...I loaned them to a friend of mine....I have no attachment...ill talk to him tomorrow about getting them back...if I get them in the next couple days..want em? I'd part with them for 20 a piece (40$) plus 4.50 to ship em to ya...

Yeah, I might take you up on that, depending on what Loren comes back with. Thanks dude!

That hasn't been confirmed. They might wait until the strike is over and resume filming and show them all in order (which I would prefer, even though it would mean a longer wait).

Thats what Cuse and Abrhams are saying, but it's definatly in ABC hands, and they are definatly choosing to show part of it in Feburary, even if it is only 8 episodes.

• 1 month later...
I have season 1 and 2...I loaned them to a friend of mine....I have no attachment...ill talk to him tomorrow about getting them back...if I get them in the next couple days..want em? I'd part with them for 20 a piece (40$) plus 4.50 to ship em to ya...

Revived from the dead and PM'd!