Does Casting Out play any boysetsfire song live?

man I hadn't heard A Death In The Family before but that video was excellent
haven't watched the video yet, but I happened to see them at Fest a couple years ago and it was awesome...then they didn't have any merch. But their stuff is up in the no idea distro, check it out.

"so we regret to inform everyone that this hometown show, and few weeks with samiam are going to be our last shows for a long time if we end up doing anything at all. im not gonna say we broke up cause we didnt..but everyone is gonna move on for a while. who knows what will happen in the future but for now the casting out is on indefinite hiatus. ♥ pat and the casting out."

so bummed.

just started listening to a death in the family. i really like it. you guys should also check out why i hate and random orbits, both are on www.deathtofalsehoperecords.com

highly recommend both

There is also a great band from Denver on the label called Arliss Nancy. more alt. country than what you guys are talking about but good stuff.

• 5 weeks later...

yes they are. Have seen them twice whilst in Germany. a show in Dortmund with Escapado, Samiam and Alexisonfire. Then last minute they jumped on to A Death In The Family's headline show in Trier. Going to see them tomorrow night in Stuttgart too with Samiam and A Death in The Family. great band. they have the vinyl for Go Crazy, Throw Fireworks! Numbered out of 750