PO: Spitalfield - Remember Right Now

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you shipping these as soon as they're ready or waiting until the 18th?

i got some out today. a bunch more tomorrow. and hopefully finish up saturday. sorry i suck. my goal was to have them all out BEFORE the street date. next time, so spread the word so there will be a next time ;)

haha, it's all good man. with all these pre-orders, this is an amazing turn around time.

so are you shipping these as soon as they're ready or waiting until the 18th?

i got some out today. a bunch more tomorrow. and hopefully finish up saturday. sorry i suck. my goal was to have them all out BEFORE the street date. next time, so spread the word so there will be a next time ;)

Is there a possibility that next time you will press Stop Doing Bad Things? ;)

i've tossed around the idea of trying some others. i have a little list of things that i would like to try to do. but for now lets just enjoy these two GREAT records. If you havent checked out The Forecast i STRONGLY recommend them

Are the bands on your list all Victory titles? I'd love Count The Stars, the Audition, or Straylight Run!

Honestly, I think Straylight would sell very well. But here are some other rec's: Gatsby's American Dream, The Matches, Slick Shoes, Over It....maybe some Fueled By Ramen bands like Academy Is-Almost There, Gym Class Heroes-Papercut Chronicles, Forgive Durden, This Providence.

Some of those are probably really hard to get rights to though.