I want to own a home... ROUND 4

ratkillers85

So I'm gong to give ebay a break for a brief moment. Taking pictures and listing is way too time consuming and I'm working 50-60 hours a week (don't worry, I still get to the post office before they close each day). I cleaned up my list of all the stuff I have sold. You can view my list here:

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/cody666

I'm very reasonable. If you see records you want, offer anything you wish. I'm not some douche that believes every single one of his records is worth $100. I mainly just want them all gone. See lots of records you want? I will cut you a deal. I'm not looking for anything extravagant offer wise.

References? I've sold 200ish records on ebay in the last month. I've gotten positive feedback on everything. If you want to check that, my username is: codymm. Need someone from the board? I sold several records to reedickyoulous and that went very smooth.

Now... please send all offers to my e-mail address: [email protected] I often times forget to check this board, so PMs may sit for a while.

Updated list. To the homie that wanted the Gaslight "59 Sound" 7" on clear, whom I told I sold it on ebay... Turns out it was in my pile of "next to sell on ebay" records. So if you see this and want it, give me a shout. I don't have our PMs from when you bought the other Gaslight record from me. Or if any of your reading this want it, contact me.

P.S., How good is that new Watain record? Fuck!