HERESY - 1985-87 & Face Up To It! Back On Vinyl!

Back from our vacation (bet you didn't even realise we had gone away!) and very happy to announce that for the first time in 3 years the first two parts of the HERESY reissue trilogy are back available again on vinyl!

Both "1985-87" and "Face Up To It!" have not only been repressed but also repackaged - instead of the old gatefold sleeves these are now on heavyweight standard sleeves with printed inner sleeves, and available on 2 different sets of colours...and with our newer logo etc..

"1985-87" is available on SOLID ORANGE vinyl (350 copies) or on SOLID GREY vinyl (150 copies) - please note the solid grey is a Boss Tuneage mailorder exclusive colour and can be ordered direct from us at

http://www.bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/product/heresy-1985-87-coloured-12-vinyl-lp

"FACE UP TO IT!" is available on SOLID WHITE vinyl (350 copies) or SOLID YELLOW vinyl (150 copies) - please note the solid yellow vinyl is a Boss Tuneage mailorder exclusive colour and can only be ordered direct from us at

http://www.bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/product/heresy-face-up-to-it-coloured-12-vinyl-lp

We still have a handful of copies of "20 REASONS TO END IT ALL" also available on vinyl too (second pressing of 300) if you want the entire trilogy!

Face Up To It is in stock now and will ship Monday - 1985-87 arrives with us on TUesday and will ship Wednesday .. if you order both we will send both together on Wednesday..

I was thinking about them three Heresy LPs. And yes, I'm looking for those 150 pressing colours... It would be great, if you could let me know what the total postage for them would be... Cheers.

No worries - i'll get them together with the cruciform mailer and stiffners and weigh them and let you know what i can do via a PM!