Looking for all mewithoutYou vinyl!!

draganalexander

Make sure to check out the one on Gilead Media's site:

http://gileadmedia.net/store/

mewithoutYou "[A-->B] LIFE" LP - Limited Edition

$20.00

The grey pressing of AB Life was a bit of an overrun and resulted in a batch of records arriving without jackets to find a cozy home within. These have just been hanging out for a good couple years or so. Occasionally I would remove a black LP from a jacket and fill it with a grey LP to fill an order and such, but they generally sat untouched. I decided to go ahead and screen print some folding jackets and slim inserts, providing a limited edition version that will essentially only be available here, one time. The band is getting a small batch, about 14, but I'm not sure if they're going to bother selling them or just hold onto them or pass them around to friends and family. So here they are, only 36 on black, 53 on grey, and one on clear orange from the first pressing. These colors will be filled into orders randomly, so please don't request a color because your request will be ignored. All copies will be hand numbered /90. These LPs will be first come first served, no trades, no wholesale, no reserves. THIS ITEM IS LIMITED TO ONE PER PERSON - IF YOU ORDER MORE THAN ONE YOU WILL BE REFUNDED FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COPIES

i have the A to B life LP for 12 bucks brand new in vinyl junkie.

i also have a couple of the other LPs in the used section for a hefty chunk thats half of what they went for on ebay recently.

Yeah I saw you had an "It's all crazy" test press in there for only like $30