Foxy Shazam!

This band rules but their albums dont even compare to their live show. Seriously the most entertaining band I think Ive ever seen.

They played at my work a couple weeks ago and the performance is up on Shockhound now.

This was actually a little more tame than they usually are live.

http://www.shockhound.com/videos/1038-shock-sessions--foxy-shazam

This band rules but their albums dont even compare to their live show. Seriously the most entertaining band I think Ive ever seen.

They played at my work a couple weeks ago and the performance is up on Shockhound now.

This was actually a little more tame than they usually are live.

http://www.shockhound.com/videos/1038-shock-sessions--foxy-shazam

Haha ive seen it I work at the hot topic in sioux falls and watched it at work, I have been working to sell all their cd's that we have, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

Guest eriathomas

I liked their 2 previous albums, but after a few listens I really lose interest for some reason. I'll probably check out their new one sometime, if I remember.

i've got the last one and its pretty good. wanted to buy the new one when i saw it at hot topic but i was with my g/f and she thinks they are sacreligious or satanic or something and wont let me listen to anything but christian music, britney spears, or chevelle, or creed or some shit.
betta getcha girl in check my nigga