Awesome Fest 4 3passes on sale FRIDAY JUNE 18!

www.awesomefest4.com

Awesome Fest 4 in beautiful San Diego, Ca will be taking place Labor Day weekend, September 3-5. We have a pretty awesome lineup featuring CHINESE TELEPHONES (possible last show EVER?), reunions from the Beltones and FYP as well has almost 80 other great bands!

Passes are $35 for 3 days, no single day passes will be available. Last year's fest sold out in a couple weeks and we anticipate the same thing again. Also, sorry to the youngsters, but this event is 21+.

We will also be putting up a link to reserve discounted rooms at the Lafayette Hotel, which is where we will be holding registration. This is a very nice hotel and last year most everyone stayed there and lounged around the pool when they weren't at the fest. Even those that cheaped out and rented cheap motels ended up hanging around the Lafayette because that was where the party was at when there weren't shows. I highly encourage everyone to stay at the Lafayette, it will be a blast and is worth the extra ~$20 or so per night extra over a cheap-o motel. Regular rooms will be $99/night and poolside is $139/night if I remember correctly.

We have a very limited block of rooms reserved but if they sell as quickly as we anticipate we will reserve another block and open them up.

Here's the link to the hotel's site.

http://lafayettehotelsd.com/

www.awesomefest4.com

www.awesomefest4.com

www.awesomefest4.com

www.awesomefest4.com

www.awesomefest4.com

• 2 weeks later...
How are ticket sales going?

Nice and steady, about as expected. There are plenty of passes left if people are still trying to figure out their finances, but we are expecting it to sell out about the first week of August.

Also, got word from the hotel that our initial block of reserved rooms sold out! They've given us another 10 at the discounted rate so hurry up and book your rooms! Remember, if you use the reservation link on our website YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL YOU CHECK IN! This gives you plenty of time to figure out who will be staying in your room and how you're all going to pay for it! Remember, this is a holiday weekend and the entire hotel WILL sell out! Do not sleep on this. If they sell out quick we will get another block of rooms but if everyone waits until the last minute and they're all gone there is nothing we can do!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This shit is almost sold out! For reals this time! Get this shit now before it's too late.

I don't know why I'm even bothering posting this here. Nobody cares.

Hey, if I was a west coaster, I would be there. F.Y.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half the people coming are from out of state! There's some motherucker coming from England and shit, yo!

I'll be there. Though I may spend a bit more time with family than at the shows (long story). Still pretty excited, great bands.

Awesome! You're Richard Verducci, right? I should be at registration most of the time (or maybe I'll be running around like a headless chicken, who knows)... if our paths cross I'll buy you a beer!