In less than 1,000 years, 3 days, and 7 hours.....

Guest eriathomas

Last week's episode was a lot of fun. I laughed a lot the first time the robots did the "Did somebody say ____?", then proceed to blast one another, but the 2nd and 3rd time it was played out. I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week's episode was a lot of fun. I laughed a lot the first time the robots did the "Did somebody say ____?", then proceed to blast one another, but the 2nd and 3rd time it was played out. I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

They do that in every episode (/movie) they're in. Its hilarious.

fourfourtwo, i just saw tottenham play sporting lisbon in new york (off topic i know), it was cool, 2-2 draw

Yeah, I was gonna go to that game but I had work. :(

I enjoyed this weeks episode with the time machine. I wish Fry and Leela were still together from the last movie/first episode. :(

Guest eriathomas

At work alone tonight, so going to catch up on the last 2 movies I have not seen yet. Hopefully it'll be slow tonight.

This season seems to go from "Great!" to "Meh..." each week. This was a "Meh..." week but definitely not bad. Much better than the iPod joke episode.

i think the episodes have been getting better with each one. as big of a futurama fan as i am, there have been some real shitty episodes in this new season and as a whole this season doesn't compare to the earlier ones before it was cancelled. it especially stands out when they play one from this new season immediately followed by one that aired during season 1, 2, 3 or 4.