Blackout Pact - Wolves In The Lazarette RED Vinyl?

it's on tired owl. its the record label Corey from the band started up. when i went up to Denver last Jan for their reunion show i was so pumped for this. I'd really hate to think i got ripped off by people who i thought were really good people. i understand money probs when it comes to pressing a record. thats why i just want to find out what the hell happened.

Guest Admin
lol. maybe this is just me but If this is through vc I don't see a chance in hell of this ever getting pressed.

vc had nothing to do with this release.

• 3 months later...

Can we get VC to make a push to release this as a 10"... or possibly even press Hello Sailor? Maybe a very limited number of copies? I know I might sound a little wild right now but I will contribute money (if need be) to VC to get something out from this band on wax. As far as being the first step should I start a thread to see how interested people are in doing this?

• 6 months later...

I got this weird and random email last month from Cory. If anyone placed an order and never got a refund then try getting in touch with him at [email protected]

On hey there. sorry about the fucked up, bullshit delay. i couldnt respond sooner because, well, life happens...and life is shit. deal with it. jail. divorce. band breakups. losing jobs. places to live. finding new jobs, and new places to live...etc etc etc....a cycle. often vicious, but each and every one of us falls down, and when we fall, we have to get back up again. only to build up what we tear down and thus the rhythm. every single one of us has a mistake.

it is owning up and learning which is the hardest part...

about the 7'??

in a nutshell, we got fucked over by eyeball records. so fuck them too.

they gave us their word, of pressing our 7" if they could release a "digital".

we gave them 4 new songs. they released it for 3.99 via itunes,

i never heard from them again.

fuck. eyeball records.

fuck record labels.

i truly and honestly sincerely apologize for not getting your money back sooner.

please email me an address where i can send you a money order for a refund...