DENISON MARRS - World Renown 2LP (Kickstarter)

I'm not sure this will happen, but I'd really like it to. It's an incredible record. The prices are low, they just need a lot of people to pledge. FYI: This is not my kickstarter, the label posted this on DF.

[image]

http://kck.st/dnIBnw

Sunsoar Records has gained permission from Velvet Blue Music to release Denison Marrs' classic album "World Renown for Romance" as a 2xLP. A concept album about love, this is considered Denison Marrs' finest achievement. We've started a Kickstarter page to try and raise most of the funds needed to get this pressed. With this being a 2xLP, the $1,500 is about half of what it will cost to bring it all together.

Our main focus at Sunsoar now and always will be the music, and not the colors in which the vinyl is pressed upon. Thusly, the 2xLP will be limited to between 200-250 copies on black vinyl. At the moment, there are 2 incentive deals:

1.) For $20 you get a copy of the 2xLP and save a bit on shipping.

2.) For $40 you get both a copy of the 2xLP and a test press. This is limited to 10. The tests will be hand numbered.

Please follow the link below to our myspace page to listen to a song from the album. We will upload another song from the album within the next couple of days.

http://www.myspace.com/sunsoarrecords

We hope to bring you many current and classic releases in the future.

Never liked these guys much - they always were dicks when I saw them live/did shows.

That's sad, they were always really nice when I talked to them. I never really got into them until Then is the New Now came out, but I will definitely pledge for this before it's over. I would absolutely love TITNN or the self titled on vinyl.