Selling Everything! Over 2500 LPs!

retrospectacle

I recently have decided to unload my entire LP collection amassed over the last 40 years. I am currently considering all serious offers for individual (or multiple) LPs prior to listing everything on eBay.

Check www.pushingvinyl.blogspot.com for details. Follow links to the LP database, general info, as well as my eBay sellers page where you can check feedback from prior auctions.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or any further details you may need.

I can't believe I'm actually selling my fucking collection! Anyway, got everything from British Invasion to Soul to Old School Punk to Indie and just about everything in between. Even some cheesy Pop stuff (just a few!) for those that like to spin the goo for their cheesy friends.

Check it out when you have a spare few hours - did I mention it's a big collection?

After fielding a few messages let me add this...

I have no set prices really. The plan was to put everything up on eBay but I thought I'd open them to offers first. If it's anything from the '90s or '00's that's out of print, you'd really have to wow me with an offer. If it's a common LP, easily available in your local record store used bin, I'd really be open to anything reasonable.

If you are looking for a real score, I'd advise you to wait until I list them on eBay as the those rare oop LPs from the last 15 years or so will have a starting bid of what I paid retail - which in most cases was between $12 and $30.

Good luck and thanks for checking! Spread the word!

you are going to waste so much money on fees if you START them at 12-30 on ebay. if you know they are worth 30 bucks and will sell for that, start it for cheap and save a buck or two a listing.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. I thought I recalled ebay charging fees based on final sale price, not starting price. I appreciate the tip. I only planned on higher starting prices for the newer stuff, the oop items from the 90's and 00's.

• 4 weeks later...

Starting to list my stuff on eBay today. Ryan Adams already up, everthing else to follow. I'll be listing the LPs from the 1990's - 2000's first, so if you want daily updates, follow me wherever - I'll be tweetin', statusing, yelling, typing, blogging, and left clickin' on all the popular web sites. Check out my LP list and all other fine details, including links, at www.pushingvinyl.blogspot.com

Muchos Gracias to all y'all.

Jim