Screeching Weasel - Kill the Musicians

Guys

I am just a passive Screeching Weasel fan, so pardon the amateur style question: Was Kill the Musicians ever pressed to vinyl? I know this was just a collection of old recordings and 7 inches and stuff, but it's definitely my favorite. I feel like I remember seeing something saying this was going to be pressed along with all the represses that have happened... Is there anything close on vinyl that I could get without having to collect 'em all?

Thanks!

Chuck

Supposedly Recess Records is pressing this on vinyl in the near future, but as of now it has only been on CD.

As to another option, not really. Gotta just get the sevens/comps. or wait for Recess to get on the ball. Check their site, it has a section dedicated to supposed reissues still to come (sometime this year, next year, etc.)

I'm sure you already have this, but Thank You Very Little is another CD only comp of various b-sides etc.

I've had the test presses for the Kill The Musicians double LP for more than a year. However, from rumors I've heard it's never going to be officially pressed/released (not sure if that's anywhere near the truth).

And if it is never pressed, you will have a super collectors item. Very clever, Mr Hickey, but now we are on to you!

I've had the test presses for the Kill The Musicians double LP for more than a year. However, from rumors I've heard it's never going to be officially pressed/released (not sure if that's anywhere near the truth).

And if it is never pressed, you will have a super collectors item. Very clever, Mr Hickey, but now we are on to you!

Haha. Or...OR!!!...I could bootleg it with the test presses! How 'bout that? Either way I'll be rich.

Damn that stinks that it may not get pressed...I guess we will have to keep our fingers crossed.

nice! where'd you get it from, andrew? was recess selling them or maybe it was a contest prize?

Hickey, wanna trade my soul for your SW collection? I'll throw in some issues of the Panic Button 'zine.

Ha. I'll pass, but that is a pretty sweet offer.

Hickey, can I get first crack at that test if you ever have to sell your collection?

Sure, why not. (I'm never going to sell it).

nice! where'd you get it from, andrew? was recess selling them or maybe it was a contest prize?

Yes, I bought it from Recess.