Killing Joke Question

So I just inherited a ton of records and am in the process of going through them all. I came upon a copy of a Killing Joke 12" single. I remembered hearing about the band on this board and figured I would ask. It has "Requiem" on one side and "Change" on the other. Does anyone know anything about this record or if it's worth anything? Thanks.

There was a time when this would sell for $20 or so, but I think $8 or $10 is a little more accurate now. Their first single (Are You Receiving) fetched a bit but I think the market for these guys has thinned to nearly nothing- especially in the states. Too bad... this band was killer for like 10 solid years. Even Nirvana ripped them off!

I'll probably catch hell for this, but "Brighter Than A Thousand Suns" is by far my favorite Killing Joke record.

Won't catch no hell from me. Bring on the keyboards, Jaz! I still prefer the Revelations/Fire Dances one two punch but their first like 8 records are amazing. I think of them as the British Jawbox: both tragically underrated and highly influential.