In debt sale: Brand New, Thursday, indie, screamo

ktdlmnop

Hi,

I found myself in debt all of a sudden, mostly due to overspending on vinyl. I would like to keep all of these, but if I can't afford food and gas I might not be alive long enough to thoroughly enjoy them. So I'm selling some vinyl to get back money for bread, milk, and poptarts!

If I bought anything from you recently, I probably won't end up selling what I got but if I do it'd probably be for less. I apologize.

Anyway, I have some nice stuff. My list is in my sig, feel free to ask about the condition of anything or make an offer! Most things I'll sell haven't been listened to or have seen very limited play; if I've spun an album a lot I'll tell you but those are the ones I probably wouldn't sell.

If we work something out today (Sunday), it'll go out tomorrow around lunch, otherwise everything will ship the morning after I get a payment.

I do need money so I probably will end up selling stuff for less than it is worth.. but I do know how much things cost and won't be selling Deja Entendu for $25. sorry.

That being said, here's a few things I have:

Brand New - Deja Entendu (First Press!!!) & The Devil and God (Gold, Red, Swirl, White)

Arcade Fire

Beach House

The Blood Brothers

Caspian

Circle Takes The Square

Dear and the Headlights

Death Cab for Cutie

Funeral Diner

God Is An Astronaut

I Hate Myself

Menomena!

mewithoutYou

Pianos Become The Teeth

Poison the Well

Norma Jean

The Shins

Sinaloa

Underoath

Help me out and buy some of it!

Also, If you have Menomena's Friend and Foe LP, I will gladly trade for it. I'd honestly rather have that than food for the week.

• 2 weeks later...
You have a lot of things I want but I am broke atm. Ill wait for your list update and see what's left :)

Hey, thanks. Most of it I still have... Probably only 15-20 things I haven't gotten around to deleting.

I also have Juliana Theory tickets I can email people, as I mentioned above... buy them please? It'd be really nice to get rid of them...