Ebay: Midtown "Save the World..." Test Press 12"

patrickemmons

That's fine if you sent my contact info to the band - I removed the record from ebay and I'm keeping it. As far as I'm concerned this situation is over. I got screwed, I was not bootlegging a goddamn thing, I'm out the cash I was supposed to be paid - so you should be happy!

are you pissed at me? it was a joke. why should i be happy?

thats bullshit. did he have permission in writing? if so i would have told them to fuck off and stop putting out shitty CSS albums.

Do you think designers ask labels to show them their permission and contracts for a release before they decide to work with them?

i would. gotta cover your own ass.

to be honest you should have been paid for the job you did. Not compensated for it by getting a test press. The label jumped the gun, and this is their responsibility. Hopefully this goes for more money than you would have made doing the design work. Good luck man.

Thanks man - no one has re-bid on it yet, I'm sure some people are at work and school that bid on the original one and don't even know yet that this whole thing happened. I'm hoping to get whatever I can but I just want to make sure that whoever spends all that money gets something awesome that makes it worth it.

Not sure who this guy is but we (Midtown) were never contacted about this. I just hit up Drive Thru this morning and they have no idea about anything regarding. Maybe it's a fake, a phony, be careful out there!

Note to the guy ripping off bands and selling this- You don't have to call and confess, we're looking for you, we're going to find you. So you can run and tell that. Homeboy.

-Rob Hitt Dodson

I took it down originally because of Rob's post - but then after talking to him he was cool with it and not a dick at all, very nice guy. That is when I reposted it.

The auction is now going to stay up and whoever wins it WILL get the test press with a 100% custom screened cover!