BCS Bowl Games

Did anyone watch last nights game? WVU vs OU? what a fucking game. My girlfriend's family is from WV, they grew up with Rich Rod, the coach who left WVU a month ago for Michigan, and man, let me tell you, last night was probably the best game WVU has played in years when looking at who they were matched up against. Just wanted to see what anyone else thought of the game last night... a top ranked run defense against the top run offense.. Devine is going to be in the pro's in 3 years and will be un-fucking-believable.

College Football season is over for me now, I won't be watching another game until august, LSU being in the national champ game after losing two games to unranked teams is fucking shit. OSU will win, les miles will regret not going to michigan and WVU will win the BCS next year under Stewart while rich rod begins all over in the big blue.

I watched a little bit last night. Tonight is my night: Virginia Tech vs. Kansas. I hope the Hokies roll Kansas. You should watch it, its gonna be a good game. LSU has the best team I've seen play all year. Everybody lost this year so 2 losses isn't that big of a deal even if it was to unranked teams.

OSU will win on monday. They should be playing Kansas and LSU should be playing V Tech.

KU lost to Missouri... they shouldn't even be in the BCS (well, actually, they should've replaced Hawaii).

missouri was #4 when they beat Kansas for their ONLY LOSS, not unranked like Arkansas.

KU lost to Missouri... they shouldn't even be in the BCS (well, actually, they should've replaced Hawaii).

missouri was #4 when they beat Kansas for their ONLY LOSS, not unranked like Arkansas.

The only other ranked team KU even played was Kansas St., who, although ranked 24 at the time, finished 5-7 and lost 73-31 to lowly Nebraska.

That's the problem with college football -- team's should be credited more for quality wins and strength of schedule. That's why teams like Ohio State are always in the damn title picture even though they play historically weak non-conference schedules.

LSU being in the national champ game after losing two games to unranked teams is fucking shit.

Who should play for the championship then? Pretty much every top-ranked team this year had HUGE flaws...

To be honest, USC doesn't have any huge flaws. They lost two games both because their first string quarterback got hurt. The Stanford game was junk. Then they go out and lose to Oregon by a touchdown when the majority of the SC team was second-stringers. At the time Oregon was ranked in the upper reaches of the Top 10. I'd say USC's two losses are far more justified than LSU's.

The only other ranked team KU even played was Kansas St., who, although ranked 24 at the time, finished 5-7 and lost 73-31 to lowly Nebraska.

KU killed Nebraska 76-39 or something retarded like that.

KU killed Nebraska 76-39 or something retarded like that.

That's my point -- Nebraska is a shitty, shitty team. Meaning that KU's only ranked victory of the year, against KSU, should be thrown out.

Who should play for the championship then? Pretty much every top-ranked team this year had HUGE flaws...

To be honest, USC doesn't have any huge flaws. They lost two games both because their first string quarterback got hurt. The Stanford game was junk. Then they go out and lose to Oregon by a touchdown when the majority of the SC team was second-stringers. At the time Oregon was ranked in the upper reaches of the Top 10. I'd say USC's two losses are far more justified than LSU's.

USC has arguably the worst loss of any BCS-conference team this year (they were 40+ point favorites vs. Stanford AT HOME). However...

I think the top three teams are Georgia, USC, and LSU (in no order). OSU has no business playing for the championship.

USC has arguably the worst loss of any BCS-conference team this year (they were 40+ point favorites vs. Stanford AT HOME). However...

I think the top three teams are Georgia, USC, and LSU (in no order). OSU has no business playing for the championship.

no WVU in that mix? I thought they were pretty hot this year, especially when the Big East had 5 teams ranked and they beat them all minus South Florida..

And, did you know there is talk in morgantown that Rich Rod had talked to UMich prior to the Pitt game about the job opening... and since they lost and didn't go to the NC game he could leave immediately... looking at the playcalls for that pitt/wvu game, it really looks sketchy... zero plays for owen schmidt, the same 4 offensive shuffle passes... zero deep plays... its like they handed the panthers that upset... they got beat at home by a 4 - 7 team... stepping out of the smoke on this one, it looks weird.

Oh Christ, really? The worst loss? I don't think so. Can you say Michigan?

USC's loss to Stanford was bad but they're still the best team in College Football, period. I'd like for them to be able to prove that but oh well. I mean, common, they lost to Stanford because Booty played with a broken finger for the entire second half. I think there's some mitigating circumstances going on there and its not like they lost by an considerable amount, they lost by 1 point. The spread was dumb. Everyone brings their best game when they come to the Coliseum.

I think LSU is a horrible team, that's highly, highly overrated. Georgia looked awesome so I have to give them some credit there.

Oh Christ, really? The worst loss? I don't think so. Can you say Michigan?

USC's loss to Stanford was bad but they're still the best team in College Football, period. I'd like for them to be able to prove that but oh well. I mean, common, they lost to Stanford because Booty played with a broken finger for the entire second half. I think there's some mitigating circumstances going on there and its not like they lost by an considerable amount, they lost by 1 point. The spread was dumb. Everyone brings their best game when they come to the Coliseum.

I think LSU is a horrible team, that's highly, highly overrated. Georgia looked awesome so I have to give them some credit there.

App State is a pretty decent team (I think they've won 3-straight I-AA championships), and Michigan was overrated at #5. Still a pretty bad loss, but...

#2 USC lost to 41-point 'dog Stanford and a QB who was making his first career start... at the Coliseum. When you only muster 9 first half points and give up 24 second half points to Stanford... yikes.

I still think USC is one of the top 3 teams, if not THE top team, in the country. Like I said, all the top teams have/had serious problems this year.

I hear you but USC's problem have all been injury-related as opposed to just plain not good play related. Every team full of 19,20,21, and 22 year-olds has a letdown, that's to be expected.

I don't know how you can think LSU is "Horrible". Look at the schedule they played.

Because they played some bad teams and JUST squeaked out victories. They play sloppy football.