PO: Fucked Up - Here Lies Are 7"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody get their copy from BOBR yet?

nope. I got this email the other day:

Should be getting it any day Cesar, the records took way longer than expected to be manufactured, but they're out now. Thanks.

Eric Brockman

Best of Both Records

bestofbothrecords.com

--

10 Wolseley St.

Toronto ON,

M5T 1A2

--

647 880 2843

DIY for Life!

anybody get their copy from BOBR yet?

Should be getting it any day Cesar, the records took way longer than expected to be manufactured, but they're out now. Thanks.

Eric Brockman

Best of Both Records

bestofbothrecords.com

--

10 Wolseley St.

Toronto ON,

M5T 1A2

--

647 880 2843

DIY for Life!

OK, thanks for this! Feeling better!

Jenna, so if we ordered thru SRC, they are the Euro press?

At this point I dont know. I know that the guy running the Euro label confirmed he was coming to Canada the first week of November and would give me my records at that time. I emailed him to arrange a time to meet or way to get the records and he said something along the lines of he hasnt been to Canada to see his family to give him sometime or something like that. That has been about a week and I haven't heard back.

I was told the Canadian copies were going out first week of September and that i had to wait because it was WAYYY to expensive to ship the ones he had from Europe to Canada.

That is all I know and now it is the second week of November with no answers. I emailed him again last night

Eric Brockman

Best of Both Records

bestofbothrecords.com

--

10 Wolseley St.

Toronto ON,

M5T 1A2

--

647 880 2843

DIY for Life!

OK, thanks for this! Feeling better!

I received a similar email on 10/12/10 from Eric Brockman. Hopefully this is now true.

"Sorry for the delay, production is a little behind, but they're shipping out soon. Just waiting for the final product from the assembling plant. They were released earlier in the UK so that's why you may have seen them around. Planned on having them out the same day, but our assembly plant was just too busy.

Thanks"

I just got an email from radio cast that says this:

"We will be contacting everyone this week about refunding or if we can actually get the release this week.

The label is most likely running a scam but we will see.

Sorry for the delay but we are doing our very best to make everyone happy.

Thank you,

Danny"

I was told this was sold out so I don't know why they are popping up at record stores in Toronto and no mail order OR our store is getting a response from a label. I am going to contact the band and go from there. It's sad!!! And I hope it's not a scam but I have not paid the label for the records so rest assured we have everyones money who pre ordered from us. The guys in the band are really cool and I will see what they say.

Jena

I was told this was sold out so I don't know why they are popping up at record stores in Toronto and no mail order OR our store is getting a response from a label. I am going to contact the band and go from there. It's sad!!! And I hope it's not a scam but I have not paid the label for the records so rest assured we have everyones money who pre ordered from us. The guys in the band are really cool and I will see what they say.

Jena

They actually had like 10+. that's pretty weird.

• 2 weeks later...