Off With Their Heads/JChurch 7", Tenement 7"

Hey, giving you the heads up on these releases. 100 green mailorder copies were pressed for the Tenement record if thats your thing. Ebullition, No Idea, Grave Mistake, Interpunk and few others will have copies shortly. I am in the process of getting an online store setup, so keep your eyes peeled for that. If you don't like the temp cover of the Tenement record and want the new one, hit me up and we might be able to work something out. I do not check this board often, so if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] for prices, questions, comments, hate mail, ect. Thanks!

RBR012: Tenement "False Teeth" 7"

Hailing from Appleton, WI, Tenement play punk rock similar to the more melodic side of SST spliced with the early sound of the Twin Cities. A beautiful mix of Husker Du’s ferocity, Dinosaur Jr.’s guitar soloing and distortion, and The Replacements youthful energy, Tenement stand out in a modern-era by focusing on great and original songwriting that made these other aforementioned bands so special. This is the anti pop-punk.

RBR002: Off With Their Heads/J Church "Grin and Bear It" 7"

After being out of print for a number of years, here is your chance to finally snag a copy without resorting to Ebay! Only a small number has been repressed, so act fast!

I also have small quantities of these titles for sale/trade:

The Humanoids "Are Born" LP

Complete Waste "S/T" 7"

Loser Life "Life Number 2"

American Cheeseburger/Canadian Rifle 7" (New artwork by Sam McPheeters of Born Against/Vermiform and FEEDING of Iron Lung)

The Humanoids "Year of the Snake" 7"

RBR012: Tenement "False Teeth" 7"

Hailing from Appleton, WI, Tenement play punk rock similar to the more melodic side of SST spliced with the early sound of the Twin Cities. A beautiful mix of Husker Du’s ferocity, Dinosaur Jr.’s guitar soloing and distortion, and The Replacements youthful energy, Tenement stand out in a modern-era by focusing on great and original songwriting that made these other aforementioned bands so special. This is the anti pop-punk.

off topic, but did anyone else see tenement at the triple rock w/ screeching weasel? "memorable" is a word that comes to mind...