[End Game] Apocalypse

Guest errolwest

I'm hoping there's some sort of infestation of a shark/robot hybrid.

Nothing would make me happier than to die at the hands of a metalic, laser shooting, robo-shark. Seriously.

Unfortunately, the only apocalypse we are realistically likely to see is an economic collapse leading to the decay of society as we know it.

I am still pushing for an uprising of sentient robots. Then we'll just EMP the whole planet like in Escape From L.A. and go back to clubbing bitches over the head with big sticks.

Guest kylewilliam

economy collapsed, people flip out, disease spreads, food spoils, water is run dry... woo!

my plan is by the timje that happens to live in a little cabin somewhere secluded so i can enjoy the rest of my days.

My brother and I have revised our plan so much. We mostly talk of a zombie situation... kinda like the walking dead if anyone has read that.

One of my big things for this is to have a good bashing/slicing tool (bat, axe, sword... etc) just in case you know.

Pretty sure the economy will just collapse and people will start fucking monkeys... wtf?