Does someone want to press this?

tkt

If anyone likes "Flesh and Fears" by Wolftron (http://www.myspace.com/wolftron), has the interest of pressing it on vinyl, and also has the money to... well I heard from eyeball records (the label Wolftron used to be signed to) and they said they wouldn't press it but if anyone else wanted to, that person/label should let them (eyeball records) know and it could happen

Guest markovianprocess

I hadn't heard this band before, but I'd probably grab a copy based on how good their songs on the myspace are. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome album, but I don't know if they have the pull for vinyl...I'd love to have it so I'm guessing at least 3 people so far would buy it. I'm sure that's why eyeball wouldn't press it. Wonder how many copies they sold on cd? I know I bought it.

Yeah, I posted this on here hoping maybe someone that owned a label or something also liked the album and would go ahead and press it. Haha. You're definitely right, the amount of people that would buy it is pretty important, to the person that's pressing it anyway. That's four people who would buy it, guess it's a start...

I would but I don't have the money

That's what pre-orders are for.. just make sure you set a release date a month in advance and keep pushing it back siting pressing plant issues and continuous bad test presses.

:D

haha. If you were just joking disregard what I'm about to say...

Even if I did do that, first of all I might not get enough preorders (so far from this thread only 4 people seem to be interested, including me). And second of all, since this would be my first time doing it, honestly I don't think the people that order it would want me handling their records. I would probably mess everything up, even if I read through that "how to press a record" thread.

Might as well give up on this in any case since not enough people are interested. Oh well