Test Pressing Winner: Minus the Bear "Planet of Ic

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I just picked the winner of our pre-order test pressing contest for the final VC pressing of Minus the Bear's Planet of Ice. And that winner is Anthony Johnson. Congrats Anthony. I will be shipping out the test pressing today. Thanks to all who entered; better luck with one of our upcoming test pressing contests with Drag the River, Bad Astronaut, or Justin Townes Earle.

My offer for a contest to win another a test pressing is still good. The person who can identify the most differences between this final repress and the previous pressings. Email me your submissions and I will pick a winner in about 2 weeks from now. I just want to make sure all the people overseas get their copies. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

[image]

My offer for a contest to win another a test pressing is still good. The person who can identify the most differences between this final repress and the previous pressings. Email me your submissions and I will pick a winner in about 2 weeks from now. I just want to make sure all the people overseas get their copies. Good luck.

Is this still happening?

I wanted to leave enough time for overseas orders to get their records. I think enough time has passed, I will announce a winner next week. If you ahven't submitted, do so now!