shit you are really proud of

elementary

Working on a new music project. Excited about music again for the first time in a while. We're called "Growing Up A Ghost"

Also, I tried to find this thread a while ago to say I was really proud of the 2010 Cincinnati Reds. Still proud of them. Looking forward to 2011.

do you have any mp3s or anything? i'm interested!

We just have 1 song up on our facebook page. We recorded it to get something out there before a show we played. Kind of rushed through the recording, but its something. We're going to start recording here in the next couple months.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Growing-Up-A-Ghost/130170523694215?v=app_19935916616&ref=ts

www.the1stfive.com We're about to put out a mixtape that's going to be pretty bananas. I have no idea how it came together as well as it has but I'm really stoked on it.

It's not something I've produced but I'm pretty proud of getting out of the depressed slump I've been in the last few months. Finally not feeling sorry for yourself is awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/lickinglips

i did this weak remix/mashup thing for a Team Sleep contest years ago. i think i did it in 3 hours, on headphones, on the free program Goldwave, on a pc. i've never remixed anything or really toyed with anything of the sort. i was picked for the 4 submissions to be voted on. i think i came in last but i don't care. the other picks were SO much better than mine. it was kinda cool just being picked at all.

Team Sleep/Idiot Pilot - Ever (Idiot Sleep) (deafmx remix)

first song on the player, try to ignore the rest. haha. those "songs" are like 6-7 years. my now 19 yr old cousin loves to be embarassed by them.

The first "Broken Lamps" Pastepunk CD compilation I put out in 2001. I did a lot of stupid things with it (getting 3000 CDs delivered to my parents house without telling them - ooops, included a Finch song), learned on the fly how licensing agreements work well before I went to law school, and, generally lost a ton of money, but when I first held that thing in my hand, shrink wrapped and all, it was an amazing feeling.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':f4fem7g4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':f4fem7g4]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else