Independent Music/Craft Beer Shirts Back In Stock,

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I Listen to Independent Music and Drink Craft Beer T-shirt

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4201

Between Great American Beer Fest and Suburban Home's 15th Anniversary, my inventory of the Independent Music/Craft Beer Shirts went pretty low. Chad Price (of Drag the River) recently started his own printing company and is now handling the printing of all of my shirts. I had him do a repress of the shirts and while doing so decided to offer Ladie's sizes for those ladies who are both a music and a beer nerd. The Gilden ladie's shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, and XL. And for Unisex/Men's sizes, I have everything from Small to Triple XL.

We had a small crew wearing these at Great American Beer Fest this year and they were once again a hit. It was really cool as a lot of brewers claimed to own one themselves. If you haven't picked one up yet, now is as good of a time as any.

And if you pre-ordered one of the Suburban Home Records' 15th Anniversary shirts, I am shipping them out today. Thanks.