Quibids.com

This has to be a scam right? Has anyone used this and won? I want to hear some positive stories before I even consider registering. http://www.quibids.com/

google is your friend

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=quibids.com+scam&btnG=Google+Search

It's not a scam, but basically, these people make a killing.

You buy bid packages I would assume, like $10 for 10, one cent bids? Thats how bidrivals, or rivalsbids..whatever it is rolls.

Say the Nintendo Wii goes for around $25, it seems they really got ripped off, but they actually made a killing.

at a dollar per one cent bid they made about $2,500 off that Wii.

Fuckin genius's over there.

My friend was all about these penny auctions a while ago, until he realized the few deals he got were more than offset by the money he was spending buying bids.

Somebody could luck out and get maybe one item for really cheap, but I wouldn't even bother trying.

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is...

I don't know if they are technically a scam. I used bidrivals over a year ago and won an i-phone for about 150.00 including the bids. As this was a Xmas present for my daughter I then tried to win a different phone for my other daughter and ended up paying the full cost which is dearer than I could buy it for at the shops. Needless to say I left with the intent to never return.

I decided I would like an i-phone now as my phone is dying and have been watching bidrivals regularly for about 2 weeks. I have noticed it is the same people winning all the good auctions in fact I have seen one person win 6 i-phones and others win several i-phones, i-pods, computers etc.

It would appear that some greedy people turn a good opportunity for all into some type of business and it is the average person wanting to hopefully score a bargain that is pouring the bid money into Bidrivals and winning nothing.

I for one am never ever going to use Bidrivals again and my recommendation to others is to save your money.

If you do decide to give it a go though,I suggest you spend an hour or so looking at all the closed auctions for the last week, seeing who the people are that are winning multiple items and avoid bidding against them, they dont give up and unless you are prepared to keep gaing and buy it a retail then do go up against them. Me I am seriously wondering how real some of these bidders are, I have seen them spend more in bids than the goods are worth.