Bad Religion - Dissent of Man

Just got my preorder for this in and everything looks great!

[image]

[image]

[image]

My main question is for other people who ordered this... is your orange copy more orange or red? I've seen a few other pics (below) where the record looks way more red than mine is but I think it could just be the lighting of those pictures. Mine is pretty opaque as well compared to the seemingly transparent-ish red versions...

[image]

or like this ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Bad-Religion-Dissent....item483ccf5218

If someone has a double that is way more red than orange I'd love to take it off of your hands to keep my collection as close to complete as possible!

You are aware of the Epitaph Europe pressing, I assume? If not, that version has got their name, contact address and so forth on the back of the sleeve and spine. Black vinyl w/cd-version included. Maybe other colours too?

I figured there was an epitaph euro pressing but hadn't confirmed it yet. I have a friend at epitaph looking into it, i guess you just confirmed it!

Know of any euro distros selling it? I'd like to pick it up for sure!