Flipping Hot Topic Exclusives

ritterkills

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you a scratched copy of the Weezer "Blue" album I found in the Wendy's parking lot last night for the Descendents

lol.. I'd trade my Fine young cannibals 7" for the Souls and Dropkick.

Dude, you told me you loved FYC and wanted that with the NOFX 7"s! I'm devestated (like the Descendants)

Dude, you told me you loved FYC and wanted that with the NOFX 7"s! I'm devestated (like the Descendants)

Hahahaha, that's why I'm offering it for 2 of the hot topic lp's. It's hard for me to let that one go...

Sigh. I guess if you could get 2 Hot Topic flippable records, then you should go ahead and get on that action.

As an aside, how's your 7" of the month club search going?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pw3zy4kv]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pw3zy4kv]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Hahahaha, that's why I'm offering it for 2 of the hot topic lp's. It's hard for me to let that one go...

Sigh. I guess if you could get 2 Hot Topic flippable records, then you should go ahead and get on that action.

I already have all the Hot topic exclusives.. I don't want his over priced aids. was jokin... hahaha but yea got the complete set. thanks for the records dude.. all in good shape! :)

I already have all the Hot topic exclusives.. I don't want his over priced aids. was jokin... hahaha but yea got the complete set. thanks for the records dude.. all in good shape! :)

Haha. I was going along with the joke!

How much did you pay for the clear #6? It's a toughy to track down, eh?

Haha. I was going along with the joke!

How much did you pay for the clear #6? It's a toughy to track down, eh?

Got it on the nofx board. Got a bunch of stuff from one guy total was like $180 for like 7 RARE records.

How about this? $25 shipping included. That's only $5 over actual cost. I think that's a pretty fair shake. I'd sell it for the exact cost of $20 shipped but I'm not in the habit of doing favors for complete strangers, if I was, I'd help people in need and NOT record collectors. This offer won't extend to anyone who has posted negative comments here.