Death To False Hope Fest!!!

http://www.punknews.org/article/40212

"The festival is scheduled for January 21-22 at Motorco Music Hall in Durham, NC and will feature performances from Less Than Jake, Off With Their Heads, The Supervillians, Restorations, Riot Before, Spanish Gamble, Greenland is Melting, Blackbirds, Captain We're Sinking, Mixtapes, Kadets, The Working Dead, Direct Hit! Red Collar, Hammer No More The Fingers, Last Years Men, lurch, and Rain Over Battle. More bands will be announced next week."

I am a huge fan of Death To False Hope Records and this is looking like an amazing lineup. I can't quite afford a trip to Florida for Fest, but North Carolina is MUCH closer and affordable for me.

Anyone else think they will make it to this?

. I can't quite afford a trip to Florida for Fest, but North Carolina is MUCH closer and affordable for me.

Anyone else think they will make it to this?

me. also from west virginia, haha.

not to mention i plan on moving to the durham/chapel hill/carrboro area next summer. i'll legitimize this trip by calling it "apartment shopping" haha

you should move to carrboro it's the greatest.

yeah i def. think that would be where i'd end up down there. i really dug that killer grocery store/cafe and the food truck that was parked in a vacant lot haha.

although if i go down for this fest, i can bet i am eating exclusively at Evo's and Pepper's. soo good.