so I just saw Foo Fighters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am!'s set was pretty much all new songs. it was alot of stuff off of new wave, and two songs off clarity. I asked warren about it, he said every couple shows they'll throw in pints, but for the most part, they are trying to push new wave. that is all they are selling at the shows too.

FFFFFF. So I guess I'll be happy if I get one or two AETC songs in there. Also sucks about the merch, I was hoping to pick up the WPFP 12".

yeah, for the most part that ususally how it works.

i remember hearing stories about how small hardcore bands would go on tour with slayer, and their shirt/cd prices could not be lower then slayer's. Sometimes the bands would play for free on those tours, and then they'd never sell any merch! what a whacky world when music and business collide! ITS BANANAS!

ok so im sure ill get some crap for this, but aside from a handful of foo songs dave is just yelling and you can barely tell what hes saying. dont get me wrong i like a few songs but i think some of daves popularity runs on the fact he was in nirvana.

i also saw them at the foozer tour in oakland.....wasnt a bad show.....i just couldnt tell what he was saying. =/

ok so im sure ill get some crap for this, but aside from a handful of foo songs dave is just yelling and you can barely tell what hes saying. dont get me wrong i like a few songs but i think some of daves popularity runs on the fact he was in nirvana.

i also saw them at the foozer tour in oakland.....wasnt a bad show.....i just couldnt tell what he was saying. =/

uhhh so what else do you listen to? if the difficulty of understanding him detracts from the digging the performance/song, i would hate a lot of music. i could never tell what jay was singing in kid dynamite, but i love KD anyway. ari from lifetime? you can barely understand that guy.

i was at that foozer show, foos blew weezer out of the water. and i love weezer.

I can't stand Nirvana, but I love Foo Fighters.

Explain that!