worst day ever.

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

my surgery got pushed back a few hours, im going in in 30min to an hour. im not stoked, but i guess its better than hanging out with a broken jaw.

Guest errolwest

oh also, as this was happening to me, a lady in her car noticed i was freezing cold, confused and covered in blood, and she pulled up and said "are you okay?" and i said "no, i dont know whats happened to me, but im missing a tooth, and ive got frost bite, call an ambulence" and she was like "well, theres nothing i can do" and she drove away. what a bitch.

oh also, as this was happening to me, a lady in her car noticed i was freezing cold, confused and covered in blood, and she pulled up and said "are you okay?" and i said "no, i dont know whats happened to me, but im missing a tooth, and ive got frost bite, call an ambulence" and she was like "well, theres nothing i can do" and she drove away. what a bitch.

the fuck?! why even ask if you aren't going to do anything? karma dude.

seizures are some scary shit.

when i was going to school in boston, this dude was driving and had one, and drove right into the front of a restaurant that was attached to my dorm, while i was standing 20 ft away smoking a cig. somehow no one got hurt, but he drove right through the outdoor seating area and crashed into the store front wall. luckily it was winter, because otherwise there were always people sitting outside there.

seizures are crazy

I used to be in a ska band like 10 years ago and one time we were touring europe and had a day off in amsterdam... the singer of my band was epilepdic and we smoked a ton of weed and he seizured out right in the middle of the coffee shop, it was some terrible shit, I havent looked at weed the same since