TP/PO: Austin Lucas "Collection" LP / SH Mix Tape4

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Austin Lucas "Collection" LP (Set of Both Colors)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6080

Austin Lucas "Collection" LP (available in Whiskey Coke Colored vinyl, Pink Vinyl, and German Import on Black)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6075

Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 4, "Consequences Swept Up Like Sand" (FREE DOWNLOAD)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6074

Originally released on CD in April, I finally have the release being pressed on vinyl. And let me tell you, the test pressings sound magical; this really is a record that should be purchased on vinyl. “Collection” begins with those 6 songs from “At War with Freak Folk”, includes Austin’s tracks from his split 7″ with The Takers, Austin’s cover of Dolly Parton from his Under the Influence split 7″ with Frank Turner, a track from his split 7″ with Chuck Ragan, and a track that has been unreleased until now. Until Austin completes his next masterpiece, allow “Collection” to offer you another dimension to Austin Lucas.

Pressed in an edition of 500 copies (150 on whiskey coke colored vinyl, 350 on pink vinyl), I will also be receiving 100 copies of the German pressing of "collection" on black vinyl. I am offering a handful of sets of both colors and if you are a completist, just purchase the German pressing separately.

You will receive an automatic download with your pre-order and you will be entered for a chance to win a test pressing. Good luck.

While you are pre-ordering Austin Lucas' "Collection", be sure to download Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 4 "Consequences Swept Up Like Sand", a 22 song mix tape inspired by Austin Lucas' music.

I am expecting to have vinyl in hand by the end of November (if not sooner).

Virgil - Whatchu got coming up next?

The rest of the "In The Red" Series i hope ;)

this

as well as this charming man, a bunch of under the influence 7"s, new josh small album, 28th and stonewall repress, under the influence volumes 1 through 10 dbl LP/CD, and some stuff I can't announce yet.

The rest of the "In The Red" Series i hope ;)

this

as well as this charming man, a bunch of under the influence 7"s, new josh small album, 28th and stonewall repress, under the influence volumes 1 through 10 dbl LP/CD, and some stuff I can't announce yet.

When I saw Josh he played some new tracks off Juke, and goddamn they were amazing.

Also, I have the email from you somewhere in my 3000+ inbox, but what was it that you were trying to have Isakov on? Under the Influence? I can't remember haha

this

When I saw Josh he played some new tracks off Juke, and goddamn they were amazing.

Also, I have the email from you somewhere in my 3000+ inbox, but what was it that you were trying to have Isakov on? Under the Influence? I can't remember haha

i've talked to greg about an UTI, hopefully it will happen. Juke is so good, just waiting on josh to deliver the art and liner notes. HOpefully it will come out this year. I also forgot the drag the river hobos/chicken demos dbl LP.