The Casting Out - Go Crazy, Throw Fireworks!

They're currently touring Europe. I've managed to see them twice so far and they've had the vinyl available both nights. Limited to 750 copies, all hand numbered. If anyone wants one, better to get to one of their remaining shows. I'm not sure if theyre available anywhere online or not, but i think some dudes might be interested. I'd offer to pick up some copies, but lugging around mailers wasnt on my list of things to back when i shoved everything in my backpack a month ago.

Guest scottyf

sweet, thanks! I swear I've looked for this before and could never find it.

was any of their other stuff pressed on vinyl/is it still available?

edit: ugh, shipping to us kills. maybe later

Their first EP/demo had a European press on white /500. It's not available from the site I ordered it from, but may be available through Amazon.de

There's a little bit of info here:

http://www.amazon.de/Casting-Out-Vinyl-LP/dp/B001AI7FLI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1289249591&sr=8-3-spell

I'm bummed that the new record won't be coming out on vinyl. It was going to, but I guess breaking up has put a damper on that. It's so much better than the first one. Sounds a little more like BSF in places.

I've emailed everyone about this and offered to do it, but I have heard nothing from the band or the label.

I really like the new one and I bet it will come out at some point.