Photo: Clem Snide "YFM", Outrageous Cherry s/t LPs

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

My buddy Jay who is my rep at United Record Pressing recently started a label called Microfiche Records and it's his aim to release records that never saw the light of day on vinyl. You will see in the photo his first 2 releases, the 1994 debut album by Outrageous Cherry (I had no idea they had been around for so long), and the 2000 release by Clem Snide. Since Jay has total access to everything at United, he has some really great videos/photos of the records being pressed. I recommend checking them out and order these records here http://www.microficherecords.com/ . Not sure about you, but I like seeing people at pressing plants pressing their own records; that way they can get an even better understanding of the steps involved with pressing records and figure out better ways to get records manufactured. It's kind of like being at ease when I see a bartender drinking behind the bar, I don't feel like I am being poisoned.

Jay sent me an extra copy of Outrageous Cherry that I would be willing to give to someone. How about the first person to order something from the VC/SH store and email me their order (virgil at suburban home records dot com) can have my extra copy. All I ask is that you order something that is in stock so that I can ship it out right away. Good luck.

Thanks Jay for sending me the records.